Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 3

Biergarten ist gut.

Ok, so my German still sucks/is basically nonexistent. Anyway, outdoor beer place where you buy a mug (either 1/2 liter or liter) and get it filled up with beer from a wooden cask? Rockin' Definitely meeting some fun people here too.

The cool weather only lasted for a day. It's really warm here now. My cardigans are upset. They're just waiting to be worn.

Curry hotdogs for dinner. Or maybe more correctly sausages with curry mustard and powder with red onions on a bun and a great salad. Some sort of Swiss dessert with strawberry ice cream, peaches and some sauce made out of butter, sugar and an orange liqueur. It's was all rocking. Every single bite. Bring on the pounds!

I had my first lesson today with Dr. Astrup. I'm going to be so on top of my recital when I return to Baton Rouge. Well, at least my German set.

Guten Abend!

No comments:

Post a Comment