Monday, July 27, 2009

Ponderings

Another real update will come soon, but until then, here are some ponderings for you, my sketchy ghost readers:

1. Why the hell are there Crocs in Austria??? Unfortunately this disaster of a fashion statement is quite prevalent here.

2. After having my first Käsekrainer Saturday that's all I can think about eating. No, really. I've already planned out what days this week I can have one. That's right...dayS.

3. The bugs here are of a monster size. Mosquito bites are killer.

4. For all my fellow readers who are worried about the endangerment of bees in America, have no fear. Bees are alive (and monster size) and well in Austria.

5. The next time someone makes fun of you for wearing socks with sandals (although I'm going to assume that all of my readers know FAR better than to do that) just tell them you're European.

That's all for now. Guten Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment